Vertigo

Vertigo
Vertigo

Saturday, September 17, 2022

MidAtlantic Nostalgia Time Machine



The MidAtlantic Nostalgia Convention is on the books. My daughter Laura had a booth, and I helped out a bit. She got her picture taken with actor Robert Fuller, and somehow I got pulled into another pic. He was a gentleman and fan favorite for a reason.

I met actress Constance Towers, star of film (Horse Soldiers) and TV guest roles (Hawaii Five 0). At 91, I was bowled over how great she looked and told her so. She was such a nice person.

Other stars included Loretta Swit and Jamie Farr of TV's M*A*S*H! There was Melissa Gilbert, Jimmie Walker, Linda Thorson (who replaced Diana Rigg on TV's Avengers), and Newlywed Game host Bob Eubanks. There were actresses from TV's Batman including Nancy Kovak. 

The vendors were there with incredible memorabilia for sale. I picked up a few items. People in general had a very nice time. I even ran into a friend/coworker and her husband! Actress Susan George couldn't make it, but maybe next year...Thanks to Martin Grams and his team of workers for another successful event.













No comments: